Through innovative design and full height glazing the Heron Joinery Bi Folding doors bring the outside, inside, whilst enhancing the flow of natural light entering the home with a clear 90% unobstructed view, as the door leafs fold back on each other.
Manufactured from selective timbers compliant with the classification requirements of BS 942 and from certified sustainable sources, additional prominent features and attributes include
- Individual window sections are treated with a double vac preservative which means windows can last up to 60 years
- Anti warp profile section design
- Suitability for openings up to 6 metres wide
- Variable positioning of master locking door
- Secure locking system
- Declared conformance with Construction Product Regulations – Harmonized Standard BS EN 14351+A1 and CE marking
- Use of insulating glass units tested and certified for compliance with BS EN 1279 and BS EN 12150
- Fully weather sealed with materials specified by BS EN 12365-1
- Hardware and fixings corrosive compliance with BS EN 1670
- Hardwood cill as standard
- Available in a range of high performance, durable stains or paint finishes to agreed customer specification
Bi-folding doors are available in a variety of combinations with a variable located main opening access sash, along with 2, 3, 4 and 5 folding sashes, or alternately access can be gained via the folding sashes.
Note: Maximum height 2400mm and individual sashes up to 870mm wide
The Heron Joinery Bi-folding door is ideal for new build and home extensions, including conservatories. Whilst providing a popular choice for the replacement of existing timber, plastic or aluminium French and Patios doors.