Manufactured from selective timbers compliant with the classification requirements of BS 942 and from FSC certified sustainable sources the Heron Doorsets continue to be independently tested and proven to exceed the rigorous demands of PAS 24 which means these doors can be compliant with Part Q Building Regulations.
Additional prominent features and attributes include
- Individual window sections are treated with a double vac preservative which means windows can last up to 60 years
- Anti warp profile design
- Glazing configurations compliant with BS 6262-4.
- Choice of internally or externally glazing
- Raised and fielded panels fully weather sealed
- Door frames in either European redwood or selected hardwood from sustainable certified sources
- Fully weather sealed with materials specified by BS EN 12365-1
- Hardware and fixings corrosive compliance with BS EN 1670
- Inward or outward opening door leaf
- Declared conformance with Construction Product Regulations – Harmonized Standard BS EN 14351+A1 and CE marking
- Option for the inclusion of insulating glass units tested and certified for compliance with BS EN 1279 and BS EN 356
- Range of optional cills and low threshold to suit both
- Individual property needs, also providing unhindered access and egress
- Finished doorsets available in an extensive range of high performance, durable stains or paint finishes to agreed customer specification
Heron Joinery Residential Doorsets are ideal for new build housing projects and for the replacement of existing plastic, and metal faced doors whilst being effective in meeting the needs of access and egress for all levels of mobility.