Manufactured from selective timbers compliant with the classification requirements of BS 942 and from certified sustainable sources the Heron Dual Swing Window with a sash and casement appearance is ideal for a multitude of domestic and commercial applications.
In addition its innovative design, advanced hardware technology provides for the sash to protrude entirely to the exterior of the premises, allowing interior blinds and curtains etc. to remain unaffected.
Additional prominent features and attributes include
- Individual window sections are treated with a double vac preservative which means windows can last up to 60 years
- Anti warp profile section design
- Fully weather sealed with materials specified by BS EN 12365-1
- Hardware and fixings corrosive compliance with BS EN 1670
- Restrictor action to restrict the width of initial sash opening adding to overall safety
- Locks and handles fitted as standard
- Fully reversible easy clean hinges as standard
- Ease of cleaning from the interior of the building in accordance with BS 8213
- Ventilation options available meeting Building Regulation Approval Document Part F and complying with BS EN 13141
- Exceptional secure external glazing, with an extensive range of decorative glazing options available
- Declared conformance with Construction Product Regulations – Harmonized Standard BS EN 14351+A1 and CE marking
- Use of insulating glass units tested and certified for compliance with BS EN 1279 and BS EN 356
- Independent testing to PAS 24 which means this window can be compliant with Part Q Building Regulations
- Range of extension cills available to suit individual property needs
- Finished windows available in a range of high performance, durable stains or paint finishes to agreed customer specification.
The Heron Joinery Dual Swing window is ideal for windows above ground level, particularly in high-rise developments and other inaccessible locations, in new build or for the replacement of existing plastic, steel, and aluminium windows.