Heron Joinery French Windows Inward Opening Double Doors ensure as much light as possible is let into the room, creating a great feeling of space whist providing ease of access and egress to either conservatory, balcony, patio or garden for all levels of mobility.
Manufactured from selective timbers compliant with the classification requirements of BS 942 and from certified sustainable sources, our range of French Windows remain subject of review for the continuous improvement of existing security features and energy efficiency performance.
Additional design features and attributes include
- Individual window sections are treated with a double vac preservative which means windows can last up to 60 years
- Anti warp profile section design
- Availability of internal or external glazing configurations
- Fully weather sealed with materials specified by BS EN 12365-1
- Multiple-point locking systems, with option for open in or out operation
- Range of optional cills available to suit individual property needs
- Hardware and fixings corrosive compliance with BS EN 1670
- Declared conformance with Construction Product Regulations – Harmonized Standard BS EN 14351+A1 and CE marking
- Use of insulating glass units tested and certified for compliance with BS EN 1279 and BS EN 356
- Independent testing to PAS 24 which means this window can be compliant with Part Q Building Regulations
- Availability of an extensive range of high performance, durable stains or paint finishes to agreed customer specification
The Heron Joinery French Doors are ideal for new build housing projects and for the replacement of existing plastic, and metal faced French doors.