Manufactured from selective timbers compliant with the classification requirements of BS 942 and from certified sustainable sources the Heron Vertical Tilt & Slide Window provides new build, and refurbishment projects with an easy-to operate, high performing window with a traditional sash/case appearance.
Whilst additionally offering the following features and benefits
- Individual window sections are treated with a double vac preservative which means windows can last up to 60 years
- Anti warp profile section design
- Fully weather sealed with materials specified by BS EN 12365-1
- Hardware and fixings corrosive compliance with BS EN 1670
- Easy clean hinges fitted as standard enabling position and auto reset locking back into the egress operation plus a maximised escape aperture.
- Discreet draught, noise and dust barriers
- Ventilation options available meeting Building Regulation Approval Document Part F and complying with BS EN 13141
- Choice of secure internal or external glazing with an extensive range of decorative options available
- Declared conformance with Construction Product Regulations – Harmonized Standard BS EN 14351+A1 and CE marking
- Use of insulating glass units tested and certified for compliance with BS EN 1279 and BS EN 356
- Independent testing to PAS 24 which means this window can be compliant with Part Q Building Regulations
- Finished windows available in a range of high performance stains or paint finishes to agreed customer specification
- Hardwood frame cill as standard
The Heron Joinery Vertical Tilt and Slide Window additionally offers an ideal solution for commercial installations, needing high performing windows in larger sizes whilst retaining both the traditional look and an aesthetic appeal